Harvest Bible Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, or disability status in the administration of its policies, procedures, and programs.
1. Applicants should be at least 18 years of age. However, applicants under the age of 18 may be considered upon submitting a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
2. Applicants must possess a high school diploma or a high school equivalency diploma, based on the General Education Development (GED) test.
3. Applicants must submit a signed admissions application, a signed Code of Honor form, a signed Statement of Faith form, and a passport-size photo.
4. Applicants must have the most recent official transcript sent directly to HBI from each high school or post-secondary school attended. Transcripts delivered by hand will not be accepted.
5. To assist HBI in assessing the personal attributes of its student body, applicants are required to prepare and submit a personal sketch (essay) of their lives. For more information about the personal sketch (essay), please refer to the admissions application
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question.
HBI Admissions, P. O. Box 2391, Fayetteville, NC 28312
Or they may be dropped off Monday-Friday during regular business hours.
Please note that original forms are required and copies or faxes will not be accepted.